Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day, Celebrated

Chris made the valentine on the back left, Maya the front left, Riley made the clay pot full of Valentines on the right. My favorite hearts said "I am faithful", "Love is a great shield", "Mr. and Mrs. Awesome" and "Thank you for signing me up for hockey". Chris' valentine said "You are the sweetest mom in the world." He made on for Sarah that said "You are the best sister ever". And the one for Matt said "You are my favorite". Chris gave me a coupon for helping me make my bed. He also set the table for our feast.

Some of our favorite red and white foods.

Grandma and Nanna were invited to join us.

Everyone loves spaghetti. Maya even eats salad now. She likes lettuce with balsamic vinegrette!


Friday night after work I was picking the kids up from Grandma's house. As I was putting her jacket on she said "Darn it". I asked "Why?". She said "Uh, home!" meaning she didn't want to go home, she wanted to stay at Grandma's!

Maya is not as pensive as she looks.

Cheesecake with cherries on top for dessert.







No comments: